Here is where we are this week.
- iOS16 Opal: We made progress on New Home, we released the app to more Testers! If you are not on the list don’t forget to register on opal.so/waitlist.
- Onboarding and Focus Report: We implemented this in the app, it should be live this week.
- Brand: Finetuning MileStones assets and working on our new Website.
- SEO process: new articles live on our blog, how to block X app is an interesting direction for us.
- Organic content: trending reel about Atomic Habits, it’s one of the most mentioned books by our community, so it makes sense. Shoutout: Ramy for Reel
- Community Board: we posted about this board on welcomed new gems here (welcome @Romney_Manassa @YT_Berlin )
Interesting new posts from this week:
In August, we are working to get Opal iOS16 from 50 to 90%, which means solving a lot of iOS16 bugs together with Apple, releasing MileStones, expanding our testflight to 200 people, build our new Focus Score and Screen Time stats features (we call it Focus Report and Daily Focus). We will also release this community board , improve our Instagram organic process to post 3-4x winners per week, grow our SEO process, secure 2 partnerships with leading Screen Time organizations, and get everything polished for public launch (iOS16 is set to launch mid-Sept).
We’re more excited than ever to help 1Bn people focus day to day (and accomplish their dreams).