Here is where we are at the end of the first week of August. As a reminder here are our goals for the month of August.
Need to go faster! We’re behind schedule on testing (due to iOS16 beta issues), can’t wait to be able to get in the hands of more people because the New Opal will be a game changer.
- iOS16 Testflight: we are testing with a small group of people but this is held back by 2 critical Apple bugs. Currently, we can’t test most of the product. We are working with Apple to get them resolved ASAP.
- iOS16 features: we made some progress on MileStones (a feature to reward gems), Stats screen, invite friends to unlock PRO.
- Agreed on a set of goals with Antoine Choussat our brand designer to expand our brand in the next 6 months.
- Instagram: we created a brief to hire a video editor to help with the production of our reels (goals is 3-4X per week) and expect to select and start work this week
- Launch prep: we reviewed our launch timeline, we’re working on website design and launch video, but also worked with our brand designer about ways of making the new home view of our app more “telegraphic”. We can’t wait to share the new design with the community.