Breaks longer than 15 minutes (Lunch, Workout, etc.)

Hey Team! I think you should have breaks longer than 15 minutes in the app! You should be able to preset the duration for certain types of breaks (like lunch or a workout), and then when you press take a break, there could be a lunch option and it will break for your preset amount of time. Thanks!

6 Likes

Yes this is almost a dealbreaker for me. If we get an hour break for work I need to be able to break for that instead of just disabling the schedule while I’m in that break

1 Like

Longer breaks should be allowed in timeout mode, currently the limit is 15 minutes. There should also be an option to select the number of breaks that can be taken before the start of a session.

I would like to be able to pause app blocks for lunch time! Would that be something to look for?

Hey @here,

Thanks for the suggestion! We’ve escalated this request to our engineers to consider as we continue to upgrade the app. Stay tuned on that front! Otherwise, we’d recommend tailoring your sessions so that you have breaks throughout the day. You can use a combination of our Sessions, app limits, and app locks to achieve a similar result:

All the best,
Sarah @ Opal