[COMPLETED, V3.0] Add any app on my phone

Feature Requested By: Kenneth
Number of Votes: 184
View Original Post: Add my own Website and Apps · Opal Feedback

Ability to add my own apps and websites to the blocklist.

1 Like

Comment By: Kenneth

I love the app! One thing that would make it better is if there was the ability to add apps outside of the ones listed to those that are disconnected. For example, I have been spending more time than I should on a brain training app because it gives me the same hit of dopamine as a game. It would be great to be able to add that app to the list of ones that require a set intention to use because that has been a big enough barrier to using other apps to simply pass the time.

1 Like

Comment By: Gal Malka

Is this planned? It’s really really needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Comment By: Anonymous

asd

Comment By: Anurag Pande

p l e a s e add this
i will buy premium for this
MOST of my distractions are other sites

1 Like

Comment By: Curly Annie

I agree. This is why I’m not sold on premium. This is what I need!

2 Likes

Feature Requested By: Anonymous
Number of Votes: 23
View Original Post: Please let me add apps or websites to the block list. Perfect app with that feature. · Opal Feedback

It would help a lot in fine tuning and making things specific to each user! Seems like a no brainer so I assume there’s some kind of technical problem. Hope it gets resolved soon though.

1 Like

Comment By: Kenneth

Thank you for the request. We would love to release this but unfortunately it’s not a straightforward one - each apps use a pattern of domains (sometimes up to 100) which we need to manually identify.

Number of Votes: 16
View Original Post: Customize what apps get blocked · Opal Feedback

It allows you to choose some apps in the categories it is blocking but you should be able to check any app on your phone to be blocked during the downtime

1 Like

Number of Votes: 19
View Original Post: Is there any way to block specific website with URL? · Opal Feedback

There are websites that I frequently use and not included in your list for blocking. Is there any way to set apps & websites to block manually? like providing URLs?

1 Like

Comment By: Clairenicoleryan

Same I really wish we could block traffic from domains we specify manually. Apple screen time allows this – I know it’s a different mechanic bc theirs blocks app opening not internet trafficking but it still seems like it should be possible

1 Like

Number of Votes: 1
View Original Post: Apps missing · Opal Feedback

Ability to add apps, like podcast app or search engines

1 Like

We’re got an exciting update for this - you’ll be able to add any app installed on your phone. @lilpit is working on it - targeting end of September for release.

Hello !
With Opal 3.0, now available, you can select your own apps and website to build you own personalized session.
You can do so be tapping on the “Other Apps” button in the blocking apps chooser.

1 Like

That’s such an amazing update, thanks @lilpit !