[Completed with Shortcuts] Location based Blocking

Feature Requested By: Anonymous
Number of Votes: 4
View Original Post: Location based Blocking · Opal Feedback

Whenever I leave the house at night I want to have access to social media to connect with new people. If there were a feature that recognized when I was at home by location and blocked media I would love that

3 Likes

I agree with this! Would be fantastic to have.

Also handy if I want to have some apps block only when physically preset at work

You can actually do this using shortcuts! Follow these steps: Opal FAQ | How to install Opal shortcut automations

Feature Requested By: Anonymous
Number of Votes: 20
View Original Post: Location-based "Quality-time" · Opal Feedback

A function that recognizes you are at home with your family or around your close friends

Comment By: Kenneth

Add quality time when spending time with your family, kids or friends

I would like to block some apps and websites when I am at home but when I am out in the streets then I would like this deep focus to not apply .

We need location based Deep Focus !

The location finds where we live . And we can select a circle around where we live for the block to apply .

If you used android then this is done in the app called lockmeout

Thank you for sharing this and love this idea. I know it’s not ideal,; but have you tried setting this up via Shortcuts? https://www.opal.so/help/5-ways-to-use-opal-with-shortcuts

Here is a complete how to article Opal FAQ | How to install Opal shortcut automations