Requested updates to the Focus Report: Focus Score, Remove time on Productive Apps

Hi, it would be great if my Focus Score would be included in my weekly Focus report. I use my phone for videochat study group and my screen time increases a lot but I’d like to know how much time I actually spent on social media and other distracting apps per week, compared to the productive time.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey there,

Thanks for the feature request! I’ve passed this suggestion along to our engineers to consider as we continue to upgrade the app. Stay tuned!

All the best,
Team Opal

This is a HUGE upvote from me. I’ve not posted here before. But I really don’t understand why the option to rate apps on the sliding scale from very productive to very distracting exists. It appears the only use is to generate the daily focus score, but then the daily focus score isn’t included in the focus report. Only the screen time is in the focus report. It’s very discouraging when I’m using my screen time towards productive activities and it looks like my screen time hasn’t changed much since using the app, When I know the app has been helping reduce unproductive usage it would be so helpful to track the productivity score day over day in the weekly reports. Please add this!

1 Like

Same year. I using YouTube a lot listening to poadcast or while sleeping… so this increase a lot my scream time

But seems that comparete to pairs their hare not using it that mush since my communauty average screen looks much more lower than minde.

Should have a community score based on on Distracted and non disctrated app

Because fact it’s is discouraging sometime.

I’m now thinking about not using YouTube…

2 Likes

In the focus report, Productive app usage shouldn’t be count, I increased my screen time but 80% of phone usage is by productive app, I use this app to improve my future, so I’d like to have a “non productive” focus reports or something like that

2 Likes

Incorporating your Focus Score into your weekly Focus report would provide valuable insights into how effectively you’re managing your screen time and productivity.