How to get refund no costumer service

I cancelled my subscription before the free trial period. I still got charged by apple. There is no way to get feedback from opal because I was charged through apple. Apple won’t let me file a ticket because it’s “greyed out” since it was a free trial. This is ridiculous, does anyone have any advice on how to proceed?

Thank you for your time

None of the support will load on this app. It’s the worst

1 Like

Did you try to contact Apple and talk to someone (not the chatbot)?

I’ve been able to get a refund on some accidental subscriptions from Apple. It seems that if it was recent, you may have to wait until the charge goes through (according to their help article).

• If the charge is pending, you canĘĽt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.
    I know it was a little confusing and in the “tell us more” section I had to choose a different option. From there you’ll need to select “Next” and then choose Opal.
    The item does need to have a price next to it (a Free Trial I have is greyed out), otherwise you may have to wait a few days if this just happened.

Good luck!

I had the same problem last year, and I never got my money back. You can try to contact the support team, but I’m not sure if they’ll solve this problem.

Hey @Nick_Silvani, first off I’m sorry Opal didn’t work for you. Thanks for writing. We work hard to make it better every day, and I’ll appreciate honest and direct feedback on this forum so we can make it better for you and everyone else.

We do offer customer service and strive to reply to everyone in under two business days. Here is the most up to date on how to contact us: Opal FAQ | How to contact Opal

For refunds, steps are outlined here: Opal FAQ | How to cancel my subscription
Opal does not collect your credit card information when you purchase through the App Store, so we are unable to provide refunds directly . If you feel as though you need a refund, please contact the App Store directly to request one. I understand you did already.