The Leaderboard

Hi! While the leaderboard looks great and it’s nice to acknowledge the people who are super focused, it’s a little discouraging sometimes to see that your focus for 8 hours doesn’t compare to many other people’s else’s completing 24 hours. Having subset leaderboards consisting of maybe people that are 10% above you and 10% below you would be super cool and motivating to see how you move up the ranks! (maybe with exclusive gem backgrounds as you improve your focus?)

Also while I do like the app shielding, I miss 1) apps entirely disappearing so the urge to click on them and remember they exist is gone and 2) the ability to block every website through the vpn (this was especially nice to push myself to go to sleep). Is there a way to enable blocking every website again? If not, it could be cool to explore opal automatically being able to turn on airplane mode and turn off wifi and cellular in deep focus mode.

1 Like

@N_G thank you for sharing. We actually have a new leaderboard concept we’re working on for this, I’d love to show you if you have a few minutes to chat! => kenneth@opal.so.

1 Like

About this, We are working on a Whitelist feature that should be available in the next App version!

1 Like