About the Feedback đź’ˇ category

Give feedback about the Opal app, its organization, how it works, and how we can improve it. You can also ask for Opal tips and tricks here!

Since Opal got started, we worked closely with YOU, our gems for ideas, feedback and more. If you want to be a part of our journey to help 1Bn people focus day today (and accomplish their dreams), share it here!

You can:

1. Discuss improvements you’d like to see in certain features
  2. Share your experiences with Opal, and how we can better help you focus

This category is not for feature requests! Please navigate to #feature-requests instead :slight_smile:

Finally, please note that this community is not the best place to report bugs! Please feel free to discuss them casually with gems, but remember that the best place to report them so they’re seen by our team is always through the Support Center in the app Settings!

1 Like

This newest update where you have “lives” that run out, and you need to PAY for more is ABSURD! This is the worst possible thing you could have done. It’s just a cheap cash grab. I’m no longer using this app, unless this feature is removed.

I just noticed the motivational quotes and images today when trying to open distracting apps and they are very motivating compared to what was before, keep it up. I love your app, it is a savior for me with ADHD and bad focus, Thank you <3

Haven’t been able to choose the app list at the beginning of the session, it only shows the default one. It’s been like this for couple of months. Just me?

I’ve noticed that my Preply app is listed as a - number in the focus time even though it is a work and education app.

Hi Opal team!

I’ve just registered here to share gratitude for your work. For me its not a “producivity” app - its lifesaving. Opal helps me a lot to control my info obsession and balance my emotional and psychological state.

It prevents me from constant doomscrolling on the news from frontline or helping me stay calm and just informed during russian missile attacks.

Thank you for such affordable pricing for Ukraine! it is very valuable!:hugs:

I really love that Opal makes it impossible to open an app once I block it for a certain amount of time. That has been so helpful!

Only area improvement that comes to mind, and this may existent but I haven’t found it yet, is how to properly setup the app. Like some apps are blocked but I can’t figure out where they are blocked. I created a group and it’s not in the group of apps to be blocked.

I find this hard with a lot of apps, we just get it and then it’s sink or swim. Kind of like the public education system in the united states. lol.

It would be great to have different tutorial videos going through everything. Sort of like Apple’s youtube channel for support. Short videos that go over a topic.

I subscribed to Opal’s YT channel but didn’t see anything there in the form of tutorials