Add new languages!

Adding new languages, especially Brazilian Portuguese, is a country where we are extremely addicted to the telephone, and with each passing day we waste more time on useless things.

Help us change!

Help Brazil to have more focus.

4 Likes

Hey there Fabricio,

Thanks for the suggestion! We’re starting to receive more requests for the app to be translated into Portuguese; currently, we are only available in French and English. That said, we’re looking at when to incorporate more languages in the future. Stay tuned!

All the best,
Sarah @ Opal

Nice app!
And I believe develop a new market will be a good idea .
There’s a lot of people who want to use it

1 Like

To support languages other than English, please implement a user translation system to make it easier for more people to use.

2 Likes

Hey @iostream and @user38,

Thanks for the suggestions! I’ve incorporated your requests into an existing thread about language translation requests. We’re starting to receive more requests for the app to be translated; currently, we are only available in French and English. In the meantime, please suggest what languages you’d like the app translated into via this thread so other community members can vote.

All the best,
Sarah @ Opal

1 Like

also add ukrainian / polish / russian

1 Like

Can anyone tell me if the language in Portuguese (Brazilian) is on the way? I’ve seen a good adhesion of Brazilians in an app as good as this one

1 Like

Add Italian, the app is great but it will better with my language, try implementino auto translate beta function. Now there’s AI, it’s easy.!

1 Like

thank you! can you link to this resource? implementino auto translate beta