Blocking is NOT Working (during Focus Sessions)

Hey Team :wave:

I’ve different Focus Modes set up in my iPhone. For example: College, Fitness, Reading, and Work.

Then, I have created different “Blocking Groups” inside Opal for each of the Focus Mode. For example, 1 App Group for my College focus mode, another app group for my Fitness focus mode and so on…

Inside the Focus Mode settings, I am using the “Focus Filters” feature. Where I have set up Opal and the respective app groups attached to it.

My Problem: Whenever a focus mode gets triggered, the respective app group FAILS to block. I have experienced this in different cases:

• Tried all the steps mentioned in (:lady_beetle:Blocking doesn’t seem to be working) – Restart, checked apps allowed, screen time reset and so on…
  • Tried clicking the reload button inside Opal…
  • Force close Opal and reopen it…

and so on…

But, the thing is, Opal blocker works perfectly for 1-2 sessions. But then, I have to again click on the reload button to make the blocking active again.

When I don’t do so, the app fails to block the respective app groups by itself :frowning:

PS: Attaching some screenshots for clarity.

Yup, I have reported this inside the Opal app Support section in the app already.