BUG - Settings button is frozen

As I am being affected by this bug, I cannot inform you through the application.

I have followed the steps in this guide to unsubscribe from stripe. When I received the email to access the stripe customer portal, the email shows me a button to access it, but it has no associated link, so it is useless.

Hey @totegsito,

Sorry to hear! We are having a very difficult time trying to nail down that bug, as we’re unable to recreate on our side so we’re struggling to understand where things are going wrong. That said, please email us at hi@opal.so with information about your subscription, and we’ll be happy to assist with cancelling your subscription.

All the best,
Team Opal

This has been going on for more than a year now I have complained and get the same responses you do it it very annoying yet it is not focused on as much as other things which are not as important.

Are you getting this bug every time you tap Settings @here ? if so please reply to this message and I will invite you to a Testflight group in order to fix the issue.

We need help from you!

Hi! I have an issue with the app. I would contact support but my app freezes whenever I try to access settings. It stays on the profile page and I can’t scroll or tap anything after that. Discovered this issue when trying to log in into the mac app. Could any dev help me? Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hey @Emma_H,

Happy to help! Please write directly to hi@opal.so for Support on this issue; we’re currently working on pushing a fix after infrequently encountering this bug for the last several months. Sorry for the inconvienence!

All the best,
Team Opal

Hi @Sarah_K,

I tried to reach out on the email but I’m getting an automatic response that my email was not sent.