🥳 [Completed] Block opening apps, dont just block internet

Feature Requested By: Clay Huston
Number of Votes: 37
View Original Post: Block opening apps, dont just block internet · Opal Feedback

I’d be more convinced that opal is working properly if it blocked me from opening an app rather than just saying the internet is blocked. A lot of the content on apps like Twitter is still viewable even when opal is on, I’m guessing because the feeds already been loaded.

Comment By: Kenneth

Hey Clay, we have shipped a shortcut automation which does this. Check it out! Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

1 Like

Feature Requested By: Kenneth
Number of Votes: 18
View Original Post: Stop me from opening Apps · Opal Feedback

Before I tried the app, I imagined that it actually wouldn’t allow me to even enter the locked apps

1 Like

We are currently working on automated iOS shortcuts to redirect you to Opal if you open a blocked app.

Comment By: Anonymous

Great! For clarification, it’s also just odd with you open the app and it feels like you have no internet. I still sometimes click on the logo even with Opal on :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

It’s shipped! check it out Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.