[COMPLETED] Categorize Apps as Productive or Distracting [Focus Score]

Can you add to the list please:
CapCut
Scrivener, TeamViewer - Productive
Goodreads - slightly productive
UKTV Play, ITVX, BBC iPlayer, Channel 4 and My5 - very distracting

Can you please add the bible app it’s productive :pray::pray:

Nanit ( a baby monitor app) - neutral. Because I use this about 10-12 hours a day (not always open, but often checking it), being able to exclude it from my data feels pretty important!

1 Like

Add Circle, Bible, MyFitnessPal. Please

Can you add the Kindle App

Could we add Endel to the list? App using binaural beats to help with focus :blush::pray:t3:

1 Like

Sololearn, Brilliant, CodeAcademy, Libby, please! KnitCompanion would also be appreciated. (Suggestion to add a Google Form for suggestion collection, too!)

Can you add myNoise - Neutral?

Please add YouTube music!
I’m always listening to music and it always adds an unnecessary one or two hours onto my screen time, but I’m not ever on my phone while it’s going. Thanks!!

1 Like

I was just about to ask for YouTube music as well!

Sorry if it’s already been said but under productive could you add Dasher? (The door dash app for working for door dash, not the app doordash where you order food) Thanks!

• HelloChinese
  • Anton
  • procreate
  • ibisPaint
  • Edison (schedule/planner app)
  • mindgarden
  • Ecosia (search engine)
  • brain.fm
    Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Some of the LSAT studying apps, LSAT demon is what I use but there are many

I see on the google doc that Libby was supposed to be added in app version 3.23, but I can’t see it in my app and I just updated today. Would still like Libby added!

1 Like

hey ! alarmy is already included in the list, and marked as productive. Enjoy !

Please add ACEABLEAGENT app to the list because I’m learning how to be a real estate agent on my phone so my opal score is so discouraging right now :tired_face: trying to stay off socials!

Hello All !

A new batch of supported apps will be included in next week Opal version (v3.3).

I’ve updated the google sheet to show which apps will be included

1 Like

Please add the following apps. I tried to look at all the requests in this post, but there are many!

Amazon Alexa
AutoSleep
Carrot
CardPointers
ChatGPT
Endel
Yahoo Fantasy
Fidelity
Imprint
Instacart
LifeLock Identity
Medisafe
Monarch Money
Planta
Readwise
Reader (Readwise Reader)
Rise Sleep
Sonos
Sports Alerts
The Athletic
TV Time
Wakeout

Thanks! I love Opal!

Glad Portal is on there!

Please add Pages and Procreate :pray:

1 Like

Can you please add Gamechanger as neutral or slightly productive? As an athlete it would help a lot bc I am on there a lot.