[COMPLETED] Categorize Apps as Productive or Distracting [Focus Score]

You could add Schoology

Hi!

Please add Khan Academy and thank you.

All of the standard iPhone apps would be great. For example I had to use voice memos for a project yesterday for an hour and it tanked my screen time score, but I wasnā€™t actually using my phone. Also Babbel, a language learning app.

Hi! Iā€™d like to add Finch (productive) as well as bank apps - Bank of America, Wells Fargo, etc. (neutral/productive).

Stitcher
Peacock
Paramount+

Hi there, Iā€™d love it if Audible, Headspace, Kobo Books and Libby (library app) could be added so they could be neutral. These are book and meditation apps. Thank you!!

1 Like

Hi there, I would love for these apps to be implemented: Strength Log, Word, Teams, Medito, Shut eye, Routinery, Stretch Club, Forest, WhatsAppā€™s, Facetime and Zoom. All of these apps I use on a daily basis and I donā€™t consider them to count as screen time, many thanks, Harrison

1 Like

can you add duolingo please? : )

1 Like

how about google drive? :nerd_face:

Please add insight timer

2 Likes

Hello! I was wondering if you could add Focus To-Do itā€™s a pomodoro app I have and itā€™s being counted as a negative score.

Could you add the BallySports app?

1 Like

Some of these might have been mentioned already but havenā€™t seen most -

Productive
Things (task list app)
Notes (iPhone)
Ulysses (writing app)
Clockify (hour logging)
NCalc (scientific calculator)

Slightly Productive
Adobe Photoshop Express
Adobe Lightroom
Adobe Acrobat

Neutral
Authy
1Password
Contacts (iPhone)
Lose It (similar to myfitnesspal)

Slightly Distracting
Telegram (chat app)
Wikipedia
Booking.com (hotels)

Distracting
Mastodon (social networking)
Feeld (dating app)
Lex (dating app)
Wolt, Lieferando/Thuisbezorgd, Flink, Getir, Gorillas (delivery services in several European countries)

Thereā€™s also some more news and media apps I can think of but these might be too country specific.

Could you add Khan Academy and Canvas Student as very productive.

Thank you!

Please add Boxer email app

Can you please add ā€œThe Tapping Solution ā€. I would rate it as ā€œvery productiveā€.

1 Like

Thanks, everyone! very helpful. All apps up to now have been added to the list.

We will add them to the app shortly.

Can you add canvas student, please?

Can you please add WOEBOT? Itā€™s a therapy app and not unproductive :slight_smile:

1 Like

Neutral:
Endel
Binaural

Slightly productive:
Chessable
WHM

Productive:
Anki
Wani Kani
BrainHQ
TickTick