[COMPLETED] Categorize Apps as Productive or Distracting [Focus Score]

Can we please add Quizlet! Will be very helpful!
!Very Productive!

1 Like

Could you add Pluto tv, freevee, TREBEL, Anthems, and the CW

1 Like

Add chess.com
Btw the process of adding an app is way more cumbersome that it needs to be

Thank you @Ca_Fer , unfortunately the constraints of Apple make it so that we can’t easily add every app on your phone. Appreciate you making the effort to post here.

1 Like

It would be great if you could add Goodreads and the Amazon Kindle app to the list with ratings of “slightly productive”.

1 Like

Please add Sora, it is productive audiobook app and it brings down my score :frowning:

Earlier I had suggested adding Epoch Times for being slightly productive. I also realized my work app isn’t on, which is RealGeeks which is high productive for me.

Got a feature you’d love to see in Opal? Suggest it here, and let the community vote on it!

Here’s how you can do this:

• View the most frequently requested ideas here
  • Vote on existing ideas by clicking on Vote to the left of the topic title, or reply to them for comments!
  • Suggest new ones by clicking “+ New Topic” (make sure you select Feature Request as category).

If you’re not sure if your idea is already listed, you can start to search for it with the magnifying glass icon in the top right: Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 2.52.03 PM

Requesting to have Epoch Times added. For me it is a slight productive item, since I’m reading about the news.

Got a feature you’d love to see in Opal? Suggest it here, and let the community vote on it!

Here’s how you can do this:

• View the most frequently requested ideas here
  • Vote on existing ideas by clicking on Vote to the left of the topic title, or reply to them for comments!
  • Suggest new ones by clicking “+ New Topic” (make sure you select Feature Request as category).

If you’re not sure if your idea is already listed, you can start to search for it with the magnifying glass icon in the top right: Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 2.52.03 PM

Anki (the original, not anki flash card apps)
Freeletics
Waking up
Feedly
Overcast
Libby
Go pro Quik app
Fantastical

Many thanks!

Can you please add Time to Pet as productive- that’s my work software.

Also:
Slightly productive
Nike Run Club
Chronometer
productive
You Need a Budget
distracting
Two Dots

Strong
Fluent
MLO
Evernote
RemodelerPro
Bamboo

Please add Busuu as well (it’s a language learning app)

Interval Timer ++

Very productive

Please add StudentVUE

Can you add SWEAT, Whoop, Peloton, and Sudoku?

3 Likes

VRBO Owner - very productive
Docusign - very productive
Habit - very productive
75 Hard - very productive

1 Like

Could you add apple book, please?

Hi, it would be super helpful for me if the Bible app was added to the list (as very productive)!

2 Likes

Peloton and Apple Fitness= Productive

Add

• Freeletics (very productive)
  • Runkeeper (very productive)