[COMPLETED] Categorize Apps as Productive or Distracting [Focus Score]

Could you please add GoodNotes as a very productive app?

The app is great overall but we should be able to add our own apps to the focus score because I donā€™t want to suggest every single app I have in my phone to the Opal teamā€¦ we simply could have a button ā€˜add an app to the focus scoreā€™ and we could decide if itā€™s distracting or good.

2 Likes

Of course - add the apps you want as a reply to this comment and we will add it.

Hello!
Could you please add EvolveAI and Cronometer to slightly productive.

Thanks!

Would love to add Voxer to the list (Slightly productive)

Also, would be great for just the list of apps I have on my phone to pop up for me to browse through, not every single app possible (most of which I donā€™t have) which forces me to manually search every app if I want to see what productivity rating it has to potentially adjust it to my liking.

Would super appreciate if you would consider that for a future update! Let me know if I can clarify this perspective further.

Could we get Quizlet?

1 Like

Could you add supercellā€™s games like Clash royal, clash of clans and brawl stars as very distracting and BeReal as slightly distractive?

Please Add MEDSoft from Medgrupo participacoes Ltda. As very productive. It is a medical studying platform in Brazil

I use an app called Kinnu which is not included, it is a general learning app and very productive

Could you please add My Row Counter as neutral? Itā€™s used for knitting/crochet to count how far into my project I am.

Could we please have BetterSleep and Lifesum added?

1 Like

Could you please add Foca (Pomodoro app) and ā€œåˆ†ę•£å­¦ēæ’åø³ā€ (Japanese Anki app) ?

App link (Foca): ā€Žć€ŒPomodoro Timer - Foca怍悒App Store恧

App link (åˆ†ę•£å­¦ēæ’åø³): ā€Žć€Œåˆ†ę•£å­¦ēæ’åø³ć€ć‚’App Store恧

Please add Flat. Itā€™s an app where you can create music and scores. And rate it as very focused.

And another suggestion. Any apps that isnā€™t listed should just be set as neutral. I donā€™t know why any apps that arenā€™t known in Opal is considered as distracting.

1 Like

Please add the app Musi. Itā€™s a music listening app. And rate it as neutral.

Can you add Digital Clock?

Please add ā€œFuture Personal Trainingā€ by Future Research, Inc.

Rating should be, neutral.

Can you add ā€œTonalEnergy Tuner & Metronomeā€ and rate it as Productive?

Please add the follows apps:

Flipd very productive
Ayah very productive
Al quran very productive
Sound cloud neutral
Skype productive
Flitsmeister neutral

Hi! Could you please add: Fabulous: Daily Habit Tracker - Productive and Stretch&Flexibility at Home - Slightly Productive? Thank you!