[COMPLETED] Categorize Apps as Productive or Distracting [Focus Score]

Hi! Could we please get RingCentral added? For me this would be considered very productive as it’s the app I use to do my work. Thanks!

Hi! Can you please add the below apps:

Google tasks - very productive
Wunderground - neutral

Weatherbug please
Adorecam
Nextdoor
Instant wakeup

Temenos Dream - neutral

It doesn’t make sense to add apps this way. You guys should allow users to add them.

Im sure u can imagine this process is distracting for users. Like it took me 3 or 4 attempts to get through the community sign up to be able to post this.

Reader
Readwise
Waking Up

from @nescroft
Temenos Dream

Hello can we add

Productive
Readwise - Recall & Data Consumption
Read by Readwise - Recall & Data Consumption
Productivity Challenge Timer - Pomodoro

Could these be added please?
Treecard (slightly productive)
EveryDollar (slightly productive)
Huntington (slightly productive)

Can we get Lifesum, everyday Task list and volv?

hi this is my first time here.
can you add FLIP, Shopee, Monopoly GO! and UNO?

TrainerRoad — neutral (cycling app, used for workouts)

Memrise — productive (vocabulary/language learning app)

hello! would be great id google translate and reverso context got added as slightly productive, i use them while studying languages :slight_smile:

Please add Unacademy- Educational app
- Very Productive
Really important it has millions of users . Please do the needful as soon as possible.

It appears you’re asking about customizing or editing the Focus Score feature in an application. However, the term “Focus Score” and the context of your question aren’t clear. Could you please provide more information about the specific application or platform you’re referring to and what kind of customization or addition you’re looking for? This will help me provide a more accurate response to your query. Check more

Remnote (very productive) and Clue (neutral) would be great!

Can you add the Step app? I think it should be marked as productive since it’s a banking app. Also, 1.1.1.1 should be neutral

Fable: book club app (productive)

Dictionary.com - Very productive
GroupMe - Productive

LifeCycle - productive

1 Like

Please add Wiz- neutral