Productive:
Anki
Wani Kani
BrainHQ
TickTick

Distracting:

Lichess

Ultiself - very productive
Hallow - I use this daily as background when Iā€™m working.
Joggo- exercise app
Map My Fitness - exercise app
DDPY - exercise app

My score is so bad, but when I use these apps I really am focused. I wish we could add them ourselves, then you wouldnā€™t have to ask for a list.

Thanks for your time. Iā€™d like to use the app as itā€™s designed, but Iā€™m feeling I canā€™t since so many of the apps I use for self improvement arenā€™t on the approved list.

Could you add sleep cycle please

Add Focus Plant as very productive

Can we please add productive alarm app alarmy! The only alarm that gets me out of bed early in the morning and I would like it to positively affect my score!

Interval Timer by Float Tech LLC as very productive please (or anything) please!

Please could you add:

Garmin Connect - neutral
Bearable - productive
Google docs - productive (I know itā€™s already in the app, but on my iPhone itā€™s tracking as ā€˜Docsā€™ in app and therefore not being seen as productivity!)

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi! Could you add sleep cycle, SmartThings and Hilo please? Thank you :blush:

Hi! Could you please add drops, itā€™s a language learning app owned by kahoot! Could you also please add Basmo, itā€™s a book tracker, and please please add
Routinery!!!
Itā€™s an app I spend 1+ extremely productive hours on this app but opal counts it as unproductive behaviour :sob:

Please add:

1. Todoist
  2. Apple photos
  3. Inshot
  4. Capcut
  5. Trainerize
  6. Evolution nutrition
  7. Canva
  8. Insight timer

Could you please add ā€œCanvas Studentā€ as very productive and ā€œPillowā€ as slightly productive

I would suggest adding -
Apollo for Reddit (Reddit viewer app) - Very distracting

Greetings everyone!

We are pleased to announce the release of Opal version 2.23, which features the addition of 150 new services. All of the services that were previously shared on this topic before April 27th have been included. You can refer to this link (Apps to Add to Focus Score Ratings Customization - Google Sheets) to view the complete list of what has been added.

We plan to include new batch of services in the upcoming weeks, stay tuned !

2 Likes

Amazing! And I added all requests up to now in the spreadsheet: (Apps to Add to Focus Score Ratings Customization - Google Sheets)

Hello! Could you please add google meet to the list?

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi there,

Could you all add Fantastical as Slightly Productive? Thanks!

Hi there - I use the meditation app Neo: Travel Your Mind and I would like to have it not count as screen time and/or to consider it productive. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Iā€™m really surprised there isnā€™t a way for this app to just see provide a manual override for any app that it ingests data forā€¦ regardless please add:

• TechnoGym - Product

Iā€™m worried that having to manually request every app is going to make this app a world of pain.

TrueCoach - if youā€™re a heavy gym person there are apps like TrueCoach that coaches write programs in that stay open and stop the phone from sleeping. Drastically changes screen time, in my case 5-6 hours/week.

Could you add Daybridge
Itā€™s a calendar application