iOS widgets that show focus score

I love the current widget and think it’s really pretty! But I feel like it’d be great if there was another option to show your focus score, or on bigger widgets show the focus score graph throughout the day.

Just an idea! Thanks for this great app btw, it’s made my and my sister’s lives so much better.

1 Like

So great to hear from you @isabella . Love to hear that you and your sisters are happy gems. I love your idea on the widget. Unfortunately at the moment, Apple won’t let us show screen time or focus score data inside of a widget.

I’m personally a big widget user, especially on my lock Screen. The current widget for Opal is a quick link to starting a session, but I would love to see it display my focus score, so, when I glance at my phone, I get to see how well I’m doing in the day. The focus score is a great motivator for me, trying to get it as high as possible, and so if it was displayed on my Lock Screen every time I looked, I think I could be much more motivated to limit my screen time!

Hey Freddy,

Thanks for the suggestion. Currently, our widget does not display your focus score as unfortunately, Apple won’t let us show screen time or your focus score data inside of it, but we agree that it’s a great suggestion and motivator. I’ve merged your suggestion with the same request from our community for the feature, and if anything changes on Apple’s side, we’ll certainly reconsider. Stay tuned!

All the best,
Sarah @ Opal

1 Like