Opal for Android πŸ€–

Feature Requested By: Amrith Shanbhag
Number of Votes: 34
View Original Post: https://opal.nolt.io/6

Give our Android users some love! :calling:

4 Likes

Comment By: Anonymous

Ao with no timestamps on comments I have to guess that item#105 links to this which means it was planned then unassigned. Has any progress been made to determine if this is viable?

1 Like

Comment By: Anonymous

Any timeline as to when Opal for Android will be available?

1 Like

Feature Requested By: Anonymous
Number of Votes: 3
View Original Post: Android version Β· Opal Feedback

Please!

1 Like

Comment By: Amrith Shanbhag

It’s on the roadmap! We’re a super small team focusing on getting iOS right first.

1 Like

any news on this? status for Android? any Beta testers needed perhaps

1 Like

This app is working wonders to keep me disconnected. I don’t think it’s very fair that it’s directly for iPhone only. I understand that the team is made up of iOS developers, but it’s still saddening. I use iPhone but my S/O uses android. She struggles with the same focusing issues and I wish there was a way to help her using opal.

2 Likes

Please launch the opal app for android as soon as possible. I am really needing it.

2 Likes

Please prioritize this!
I’m willing to be an alpha tester.

2 Likes

I would love having an Android and windows version of Opal !
and synchronise all my devices it’s so helpful.

1 Like

Hey @Peds,

Hey there,

Thanks for the feature request! We’d definitely like to have an Android and Windows app in the near future, as it’s frequently requested by our Gems. That said, I’ve passed this suggestion along to our engineers to consider as we continue to upgrade the app. Stay tuned!

All the best,
Team Opal

1 Like

Do you have a timeline on when the Android version will be available? I mean, this feature request has been here for more than two years now.

I would love to see Opal across all devices like tablet, computer, phone, etc and for brands too like Galaxy+ phones. I think it should be accessible to everyone!!!