Opal session ends after break is done

OK, so I’m not sure if anyone has dealt with this before, but this has been happening to me since February of this year and basically every single time I have made a session And would take breaks, after the break is over it would end your session without knowing. and this is very annoying because you can no longer have long sessions in the app because it just ends out of nowhere even sometimes while you’re having a session going it just ends for no reason and I’ve tried to talk to the Opal team on the app and I spoke to at least two people and it has completely gotten nowhere. They would ask me random questions and they would ghost me It’s very frustrating. It’s making me consider deleting the app since it’s supposed to help you reduce your screen time but then it end sessions out of nowhere. I’m kind of surprised that this bug went unnoticed for so long

Hey there @Only.focus_chris,

Sorry to hear about the trouble! If you update to the newest version of the app, that should sort the issue out:

However, if it does not, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team in-app using the instructions here. If you can also provide any screenshots or video of the problem, we’d be happy to dig deeper:

All the best,
Team Opal

Thank you and just so you know this has been happening since February of this year and many times whenever I will try to talk to Opal support through the app do nothing but ask a bunch of random questions and completely get nowhere then ghost me not doing anything about it.

Like what has this app come to it used to be so good last year now it’s becoming too easy and there’s more bugs