Progress Bar – App Limits

When app limits are set there should be a progress bar to show how much time has been spent on each app limit created.

Session App Groups should also be available for App Limits as well.

2 Likes

Hello!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to implement a progress bar for AppLimits. Apple does not provide us with the necessary information to track the progress. We are only notified when the limit is reached.

App groups in limits is a great idea, and we will definitely consider it for future enhancements. Thank you for your input!

I want to know how much from the apps limit did I consume

Not sure if this has already been suggested but I would love a feature to be implemented for the limits section of the app.

I already have a few limits I use but I dislike how I only know that the app is about to be blocked one minute before I will be blocked.

It would be really helpful to me if I was able to set up a sort of take a break reminder (I believe this is already a feature built into Tiktok) so I could be reminded as I am using the app how much time is left. For example, if I had a 1 hour limit set on an app maybe I would like to be reminded every 15 minutes with a message like “You’ve used 15 minutes of your time in this app today, you now have 45 minutes remaining” and so on. I just don’t think it’s really helpful that I get a notification with only one minute left because I am unable to manage the rest of my usage of the app should I need to use it later in the day.

This could also be great in any app (not just ones with a limit on them) as a reminder saying something like “You have been using the [this app] for the last 15 mins without taking a break”.

Mostly though, I’d just like to be able to see how much of my limit I have already used throughout the day so I can manage that time. Would be good to be able to check how much time I have left before it is blocked (in the Opal app) but also the reminders throughout (that would be good if I could customize the interval of how often I am reminded) would be most beneficial to me.

Thanks!

1 Like

As an alternative allow custom time left notification e.g. Notify me when X time is left or have live time left countdown notification