Time and date range block

I’ve searched the community forum for this and I cannot find it, maybe I’m not using the correct keywords or maybe this hasn’t been a requested feature yet (or if it does exist and I just can’t see it, then please delete this post).

What I would like to see is a date range block function, so you can set, say, a block for a specific number of days and then at the end the block will turn off automatically.
For example, I am trying to go 30 days with no YouTube and I want to start on July 29, 2024. With the type of block schedule I’m requesting, I would be able to set a start date and time as well as an end date and time. At the moment it seems you can only set a schedule one day at a time, and to do what I would want to potentially do, I would have to set up a permanent block for 7 days a week with no way to end the block , and I would have to set the Session Difficulty to Deep Focus, because I don’t trust myself to not end a session early or ask for more time.

It would look like the following:

Start: 7/29/2024 at 12:00 am
End: 8/29/2024 at 12:00 am

If this is already possible and I just don’t see how to do it in the app, then I apologize and moderators can delete this post.

If this is not currently possible, then I would absolutely LOVE to see this in Opal. It’s the only thing akin to Cold Turkey (which I use on my computer) for iPhone and so far it’s been pretty amazing.