V 3.14 is live on the App Store today https://apps.apple.com/us/app/opal-screen-time-for-focus/id1497465230…
- Reminder Nudges: If you’ve been inactive for a while, you will receive reminders when your screen time is high to keep you on track.
- Authenticate with your phone number during onboarding.
- Add your phone number to your existing account.
- Sync contacts to see friends on Opal. Become friends with gems you invite and view their stats. Block or unblock friends.
- Receive daily notifications on friends’ leaderboards (can be turned off).
- AI Support Chat Updates: Subscription status and duration are now sent to support for an enhanced experience.
- Profile & Rewards: We’ve improved profile ordering and highlighted the rewards screen. - Breaks & Focus: For timeout difficulty sessions, only breaks from the last 3 hours are considered in countdowns.
- Deep Focus: We’ve enhanced the experience by disabling the sign-out option during deep focus sessions.
- Font & Usability: We’ve increased the font size of AI Support and standardized time formats throughout the app.
- Account Flexibility: Gems who signed in with Apple can now change their email and password.
- We’ve resolved the issue of repeated phone book contacts and duplication of rewards.
- Addressed a bug with the edit session option appearing during breaks.
- Fixed a bug that lead the AI Support Chat to crash.
- Corrected the wording for Deep Focus when transitioning from a standard session.
Thank you, gems, for being a part of the Opal community! We hope you enjoy the updates.
Send us feedback / feature requests on http://community.opal.so