Exclude a period of time from focus score calculation

It would be great if there was a way to block sessions where phone use is not factored into focus score. For example, between the hours of 7-8pm, you can use your phone without an impact on your focus score. I love this app, but it’s demotivating to see a focus score of 0 when I’m watching a few YouTube videos on my phone after my work day has concluded.

Thank you for sharing this!
FYI did you see this update from yesterday? It’s brand new so you may not have seen it yet Improve Focus Score: Customize App Ratings / Choose which apps are distracting or productive - #40 by kenneth

1 Like

I use the Sleepcycle Alarm Clock every day. This app needs you to keep your screen on overnight to work properly which will increase my screen time by about 8 hours everyday. An option to disable screen time for selected apps would be useful here to have more accurate screen time statistics.

1 Like

Hey there,

Thanks for the suggestion! I’m afraid you can’t remove apps entirely from your Home or Screen Time report, but instead, I’d strongly recommend that you edit the Focus Score of that app:

Otherwise, I’ve passed along the suggestion to fully remove certain apps from your screentime calculation to our engineers to consider as we continue to upgrade the app. Stay tuned!

All the best,
Sarah @ Opal